Ransomware remains high on the risk register of most enterprises, yet this threat has morphed into more targeted and insidious forms with multiple dimensions and points of coercion. As mobile working and cloud adoption became the norm your data is distributed, hard to monitor, and your organisation’s operations at risk. Identity is the new perimeter and the first place a modern Ransomware crew will go to work. In this session, security professionals and enterprise leaders will learn:
- How Ransomware has evolved
- Analysis from 2021’s major Ransomware attacks
- How to prevent users from inadvertently sharing credential data with attackers
- How to gain visibility into devices manifesting risky behaviour accessing cloud data and services
- How to prevent Ransomware propagation between cloud applications and services
IMPORTANT NOTE: The presenters speak in Swedish.