ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The world has changed. Yesterday everyone had a managed PC for work and all enterprise data was behind a firewall. Today, mobile devices are the control panel for our personal and professional lives. This change has contributed to the single largest technology-driven lifestyle change of the last 10 years.
As productivity tools, mobile devices now access significantly more data than in years past. This has made mobile the new frontier for a wide spectrum of risk that includes cyber attacks, a range of malware families, non-compliant apps that leak data, and vulnerabilities in device operating systems or apps. A secure digital business ecosystem demands technologies that enable organizations to continuously monitor for threats and provide enterprise-wide visibility into threat intelligence.
Watch the webinar to learn more about:
- What makes up the full spectrum of mobile risks
- Lookout's Mobile Risk Matrix covering the key components of risk
- How to evolve beyond mobile device management
- The in's and out's of mobile threat intelligence
- How everyday employee behaviors can jeopardize your data, systems, and compliance policies
VP of Research and Response, Lookout
Director, Product Management, Lookout