Legal & Compliance
Our dedicated team is here to provide the help and answers you need.
Lookout Photo Sweepstakes at RSA Conference 2023 (“Promotion”) Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY & PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States, all of whom must be 18 years of age or older, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lookout, Inc. (“Lookout”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Participant acknowledges that by entering the Promotion they are not subject to any company or organizational rules or codes of conduct that would prohibit their participation in the Promotion.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Lookout as final and binding. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted during the RSA Conference on both April 25th and April 26th, 2023.
- How to Enter: You may enter by (1) taking a photo in the Lookout booth, (2) posting the photo to either Twitter or LinkedIn, and (3) adding the hashtag #LookoutRSAC and tagging @Lookout in the copy, or by the Alternate Method of Entry listed below. Each Participant may enter only once per day, regardless of method of entry. Any Participant that is found to use multiple accounts to enter shall be ineligible.
- Prizes: Each day Participants will be entered in a random draw to receive a $150 USD Amazon gift card. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Lookout’s discretion. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Lookout on April 25th and April 26th, 2023. The winner will be contacted following the drawing through the social media platform through which they entered. If the selected winner is ineligible, or cannot be contacted the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Lookout’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, and voice, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Limitation of Liability: You release and hold harmless Lookout, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents from any claim arising out of entry or prize receipt or use.
- Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of California. You agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Francisco, CA.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 3 Center Plaza, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02108, Attention: Marketing Dept.
- Alternate Method of Entry: To enter without completing the steps in Section 3, during the Promotion Period, provide a 3"x5" piece of paper including your name, address, phone number, email address, and provide it to Leah Dekalb at the Lookout booth at the RSA Conference. All such entries must be complete, legible, and received prior to the drawing dates on April 25th and April 26th, 2023.
- Sponsor: This Promotion is sponsored exclusively by Lookout, Inc. with its principal office located at 3 Center Plaza, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02108. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or LinkedIn. By entering the Promotion each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Twitter and LinkedIn completely from any liability in respect of the Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Lookout.