Vulnerabilities are often the open door for attackers to gain access to your organization. As your employees use mobile and personal devices while working outside the office, your visibility into the apps and devices they use is severely limited. Vulnerabilities in apps and mobile operating systems are increasing, making it more important that you have the ability to identify and block mobile users that have an app or device with a vulnerability.
Join us for 30-minutes and learn:
- How app vulnerabilities can lead to a compromised device and a data breach
- What your peers are doing to manage risks from mobile apps used by employees
- How mobile app vulnerabilities have been used in attacks in the wild
- Strategies for supporting an increasing number of unmanaged devices accessing your cloud data
- How to develop a strategy to patch mobile devices using highly confident vulnerability data