A look at recommendations from Gartner to prepare for strategic conversations with the CEO and board.
Mobile devices have rapidly become ground zero for a wide spectrum of risks that includes malicious targeted attacks on devices and network connections, a range of malware families, non-compliant apps that leak data, and vulnerabilities in device operating systems or apps.
Read the four mobile security insights CISOs must know to prepare for a strategic conversation with the CEO and board to learn:
- Why the time to secure your mobile ecosystem is now
- How the range of mobile risks is expanding and increasing in sophistication
- Why comprehensive mobile security requires the capabilities of two Gartner categories, mobile threat defense (MTD) and mobile app reputation solutions (MARS)
- How to integrate enterprise mobility management and mobile threat defense to achieve security and enable productivity
1. Gartner Predicts 2017: Endpoint and Mobile Security, John Girard, Dionisio Zumerle, Brian Reed, Peter Firstbrook, Bart Willemsen, November 2016
2. Gartner When and How to Go Beyond EMM to Ensure Secure Enterprise Mobility, Manjunath Bhat and Dionisio Zumerle, June 2016
3. Gartner Market Guide for Mobile Threat Defense Solutions, John Girard and Dionisio Zumerle, July 2016