For the last 25 years, SC Media’s SC Awards program recognizes the people, products and companies forging the cybersecurity industry’s future and advancing the cause of safe and secure commerce and communications. I’m pleased to share that Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security has achieved yet another leadership milestone by being named SC Awards’ Best Mobile Security Solution of 2021. This is a tremendous honor, and I couldn’t be happier for our customers, partners, and employees.
From the start, Lookout was early to realize the profound impact mobility would have on the way we work and live, and how essential it would be to protect people and their data from the security and privacy risks introduced by this technology. With employees now working everywhere and using unmanaged devices and software outside the security perimeter, security teams no longer have control of how their organization’s data is accessed, handled and transferred.
This lack of visibility can be especially dangerous when considering the fact that phishing attacks are more difficult to catch on mobile devices than traditional endpoints due to their simplified user interface and smaller screen sizes. Mobile also offers attackers countless ways for phishing attacks to be delivered in addition to email, such as SMS, messaging apps, social media and dating apps.
"Between 2019 and 2020, Lookout observed a 265% increase in mobile phishing threats and a 423% increase in mobile app vulnerabilities."
Lookout secures data for the world’s leading enterprises from the endpoint all the way to the cloud in a manner that respects user privacy. Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security is a proven solution that safeguards your mobile devices from device, app, network and phishing threats by leveraging machine intelligence that has analyzed hundreds of millions of devices, apps and websites. The use of machine learning on data in the Lookout Security Graph enables the Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security solution to automatically detect threats even if they have never been seen before.
Here are just a few of the ways Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security is different:
- Protect data against the entire spectrum of mobile risk – Dynamically apply and adjust data access policies based on the continuous assessment of the risk profile of the device. This includes phishing attacks, vulnerable app versions that need to be updated, out of date OSs, compromised devices, risky network connections, and malicious content on the device.
- Lookout Security Graph: The world’s largest mobile dataset – Mobile endpoint security based on the analysis of telemetry data from nearly 215 million mobile devices and 269 million mobile apps ensures that your employees are protected from the latest known and unknown threats.
- The world’s first mobile endpoint detection and response (EDR) – Lookout is the pioneer in mobile endpoint detection and response. Lookout Mobile EDR enables proactive threat hunting by leveraging the largest dataset of phishing, app, device, and network threat data.
Mobile endpoint security alone isn’t enough:
With the Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security solution you have continuous visibility into the threats your mobile endpoints are faced with. But with data now going wherever it’s needed, you need security that protects your organization from endpoint to the cloud.
In March of this year, Lookout expanded into the emerging Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) market with the acquisition of CipherCloud. By integrating SASE technologies with endpoint security, you have complete visibility into your users, endpoints, data and applications.
Click here to learn more about the Lookout Secure Service Edge Solution.
Book a personalized, no-pressure demo today to learn:
- How adversaries are leveraging avenues outside traditional email to conduct phishing on iOS and Android devices
- Real-world examples of phishing and app threats that have compromised organizations
- How an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security platform can detect threats and protect your organization