"The signs are clear that mobile threats can no longer be ignored.*"
Market Guide for Mobile Threat Defense, Dionisio Zumerle, John Girard 2017
We believe there are now five clear signs that Mobile Threat Defense is an urgent need for enterprises and government agencies:
- “By 2019, mobile malware will amount to one-third of total malware reported in standard tests, up from 7.5% today.*”
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools don’t protect against mobile attacks or leaky apps
- Regulated industries should secure mobile endpoints sooner rather than later
- Mobility policies are not an alternative to MTD
- Enterprises adoption of MTD is accelerating
Read the complete Market Guide for Mobile Threat Defense today to learn how to address the growing prevalence and sophistication of mobile malware and data leakage risks.