Now available: The Practical Guide to Enterprise Mobile SecurityDownload Case Study
The Practical Guide to Enterprise Mobile Security is a one-stop shop for enterprise IT teams looking to enable mobile productivity in their organizations, while simultaneously reducing the risks inherent to mobile devices. In it, you’ll get actionable information on every element of mobile security from what threats look like on mobile to how to buy a mobile security solution.
If you have any of the following questions, you need to read this guide:
- What is mobile security?
- What are mobile threats?
- Have you seen mobile threats in real-life enterprises?
- What features should mobile security solutions have?
- How do I sell the idea of mobile security to my internal stakeholders?
- How do I evaluate vendors?
- How do I get my employees to use it without seeming like Big Brother?
- How do I know if it’s really working?
Don’t just take our word for it, the guide is filled with data from your peers, conducted by analyst firm ESG, and quotes from industry experts.
“The importance of mobile security has gone from zero to 100. The number of people using their phones at work is increasing the ‘quality’ of the data on mobile devices, data bad guys want to access. It’s skyrocketed over the last couple years, making the value of the device, and the data on that device, critically important to protect.”
Craig Shumard, CISO emeritus
“The Practical Guide to Enterprise Mobile Security”
Here’s a sneak peak: